"We are committed to providing the greatest care & customer service possible to our local community in Donabate"
Donabate Pharmacy was established on a greenfield site by Nuala Mac Cinna in December 2004. Nuala had worked in various retail pharmacies at home and abroad, in medicines information and in hospital pharmacy prior to opening Donabate Pharmacy.
As a pharmacy owner, Nuala has always endeavoured to look after both customers and staff to create a good atmosphere in Donabate Pharmacy. We want our customers to feel welcomed and we value every single one of you. We do not take your custom for granted and are constantly working hard to ensure that we continue to fulfil the needs of our local community.
Donabate Pharmacy is located near the local doctor's surgeries, The Family Medical Centre which is a few doors away and Donabate Clinic in Donabate village.
Our aim is to look after the health of our customers as best we can, providing them with a high level of expertise, care and attention. We provide a range of vaccination services, free blood pressure monitoring, 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring and free medical advice. We also provide a local prescription delivery service to those in need.
At Donabate Pharmacy, we are continually striving to be as sustainable and environmentally friendly as possible. Here are some of the measures we have taken to date to reduce our carbon footprint.
Recycling – we recycle all our paper, plastic, glass, and ink cartridges.
Paper bags – we use paper bags and encourage customers to bring their own bags.
Bio-degradable plastic – we use bio-degradable self-seal bags for prescriptions.
Eco friendly products - we are expanding our range of eco-friendly products. Our range includes:
- Bamboo toothbrushes - recyclable
- Interdental Brushes – we stock 100% recyclable interdental brushes. Several billion plastic interdental brushes are produced every year. Shockingly the majority of these will end up in oceans and landfill.
- Wet wipes – bio-degradable
- Palm free soaps - zero waste, plastic free, one of the most competitively priced Irish made soaps on the market today.
- Soy candles – Eddo and Dandy candles only use waxes that are paraffin free and contain soy, a kinder and cleaner alternative for the environment. Made in Ireland.
As a Refill member we have pledged to provide FREE, no quibble, tap water, ultimately protecting our environment from bottle waste.
Unit 1, Ballalease North, Portrane Road, Donabate, Fingal, Co. Dublin, K36 E289
Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 7pm
Saturday - 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Sundays & Bank Holidays - Closed
Phone: +353 1 808 5333